As an Occupant of one of our Homes, you can rely on Ready Homes to provide you with a professional and responsive service to ensure your occupancy is an enjoyable and trouble free experience. We have successfully housed in excess of 75,000 people and our aim is to ensure that we provide safe, fit for purpose and well maintained properties.
To help us to ensure we are able to provide you with the services you require, we have a dedicated team of Local Managers and Housing Officers who will ensure that you receive the assistance and support you need to maintain your tenancy effectively. We also have a 24 hr Occupant Helpline available for you to report any property defects, issues or concerns you may have and our Operational Service Delivery Team will be delighted to assist you with any concerns you have relating to your stay with us.
As an Occupant of a Ready Homes property you can expect the following:
- Fully maintained, safe and fit for purpose accommodation
- A fully furnished property
- A full induction and briefing service on the property and surrounding amenities and services to help you settle in more effectively
- A dedicated Local Manager/Housing Officer who will visit regularly to ensure the property standards are being maintained and any community and property related issues are being dealt with effectively
- A robust complaint management service to deal with any issues that may arise throughout your stay with us
- A 24hr helpline to assist you with any queries or issues in regards to your occupancy of the property
There may be other contract specific services that you may be entitled to such as registration with local health services, schools and council housing services, move on briefings and bespoke support services. These will all be explained to you by your Local Manager/Housing Officer and full details will be in your Welcome Pack.
If you have any further queries or require further information on the services you are receiving, then please contact us on 01268 740200